What Makes Nutrisoy So Good?
- Made from all natural, premium, non-genetically modified soya beans
- Only fresh soya milk in Singapore to contain Omega-3 fatty acids, known for heart health
- Certified by Singapore Heart Foundation as a heart healthy drink & HPB as healthier choice
- High in Calcium
- Fortified with Vitamin D for better calcium absorption
- Low in Glycemic Index (GI)
- Indicates slow release of glucose into the blood stream, preventing spikes in glucose
- Contains 9 essential building blocks of protein, that can only be obtained from food
- Healthier source of protein
- Compared to animal-based product which is higher in fat & cholesterol
- Naturally cholesterol free
- No added preservatives or colourings
Soya beans contain high amounts of protein, and is the only such vegetable source containing all essential amino acids. They are well known for being rich in iron, phosphorus, magnesium, B-vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids, and zinc.
Made from all-natural soya beans, F&N NUTRISOY range of soya milk is cholesterol and lactose free. Soya protein and isoflavones found in soya milk are well-known for their ability to help lower total cholesterol and LDLs. In fact, research indicates that 25 grams of soya protein per day can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Overall, benefits of soya beans include promoting healthy heart and bones, preventing cancer and alleviating menopausal symptoms. In Asia, where the intake of soya products is relatively high, the incidence of so-called “Western” diseases such as breast, endometrium, colon and prostate cancer is low.