FLUFFY VEGAN BANANA PANCAKES
- 1/2 cup mashed banana, | about 1 medium banana
- 1 cup NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour, | white, whole wheat pastry or white whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Note: Nutrisoy Fresh Soya Milk is available in regular, reduced sugar and no sugar added, you may select according to your preference.
- Mash 1 banana and add the soy milk, oil, sugar and vanilla. Whisk or stir until well combined.
- Add the flour on top of the mixed wet ingredients, then sprinkle the baking powder, salt and cinnamon on top of the flour.
- Heat a large griddle or pan over medium-high heat. Drop about 1/3 cup of the batter onto the griddle. Cook until bubbles form, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 1-2 minutes. Repeat with all the remaining batter.
- Serve it up with fresh fruits (I’m using blueberries, raspberries and figs) and maple syrup!