PANDAN SOY MILK PANNA COTTA WITH GULA MELAKA SAUCE
- 450ml NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk with Real Oats and Quinoa
- 10g of Coconut Sugar, Optional
- 4g of Agar Powder
- Gula Melaka Sauce
- 120g of Gula Melaka
- 40ml of water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Pandan leaf
- Coarse Pink Salt or Crushed Nuts, Pandan Leaf
- Add Pandan extract with NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk with Real Oats and Quinoa till well incorporated. Add sugar to taste (optional).
- Boil over low to medium heat with agar agar powder and sieve the mixture out over fine mesh strainer into the glasses or ramekins.
- Set for at least 3 hours to overnight in the fridge.
- Make gula melaka sauce over medium heat in a sauce pot of gula melaka sugar, water and pandan leaf knot till well incorporated and of syrupy consistency.
- Assembling: Drizzle Gula Melaka sauce over the Panna Cotta and garnish with pink salt or crushed nuts.