NutriSoy X Meatmen
Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls are awesome. The taste of ground cinnamon and brown sugar, taken together with the fluffy roll once it’s baked can be oh so yummy.
We decided on creating our own spin of this dough-filled goodness, with cranberries! It also helped that there’s a new Oats & Quinoa Fresh Soya Milk by Nutrisoy, so we put them together to come up with something exciting.
Taking your first bite can be truly satisfying after drizzling the sweet frosting over. Try out this easy bake recipe in the comfort of home!
- 250 ml NutriSoy Reduced Sugar Fresh Soy Milk – Oats and Quinoa
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 40g melted butter
- 400g self raising flour
- 1 packet dry active yeast (see weight on packaging)
- 40g butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 80g icing sugar
- 20g melted butter
- 2 tbsp NutriSoy Reduced Sugar Fresh Soy Milk – Oats and Quinoa
- Add NutriSoy Reduced Sugar Fresh Soy Milk – Oats and Quinoa, sugar and melted butter into a saucepan and heat without boiling it while stirring. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 packet of dry active yeast, mix well and set aside to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add self raising flour bit by bit in 4-5 batches and mix evenly everytime you add flour, until mixture forms a dough. Knead dough into a ball.
- Coat another bowl with oil, and transfer dough into the bowl. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside to proof for 1 hour
- Dust a workboard with flour, place dough onto workboard and dust dough with flour. With a rolling pin, flatten dough into a large rectangle piece.
- Coat dough with melted butter, evenly sprinkle brown sugar, ground cinnamon and dried cranberries over dough.
- Roll up dough tightly and cut into 9 pieces. Lay cinnamon rolls into a buttered baking tray. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside to proof for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- For the frosting, add icing sugar, melted butter and NutriSoy Reduced Sugar Fresh Soy Milk – Oats and Quinoa into a small mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Bake cinnamon rolls in 180°C oven for 25 minutes.
- Drizzle frosting over cinnamon rolls and serve.