Dill Salmon Brown Rice Pasta
What’s more satisfying than Dill Salmon Brown Rice Pasta in a delicious, creamy sauce made with NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk? It’s healthy, appetising and easy to whip up!
- 250ml Nutrisoy Omega No Sugar Added Soya Milk
- 250g Brown rice spaghetti
- 2 tsp Tomato & roasted garlic paste
- 2 nos Red chilli (deseed & slice)
- 1 nos Yellow onion (thinly sliced)
- 10g Fresh dill
- 200g Fresh salmon (diced into large cubes)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Cook pasta in seasoned boiling water for 9 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, sear the salmon in a pan and season well with salt and pepper. Stir fry the onions, chilli and tomato paste in the same pan till aromatic.
- Add in Nutrisoy Omega No Sugar Added Soya Milk and toss the pasta through. To make the sauce, keep stirring to thicken the soya milk.
- Once reduced to desired consistency, sprinkle with fresh dill and drizzle with olive oil.