JAPANESE SOFT MILK BUNS
Widely known as Hokkaido milk bread, these Japanese soft milk buns are known to have a fluffy melt in your mouth milky texture – awesome right?
The MeatMen created this recipe using NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk with Real Oats and Quinoa, to give the milk buns an additional layer to flavor. In comparison to a regular bread roll, these buns will be a creamy treat to share with your loved ones!
- 340g bread flour
- 60g whole wheat flour
- 6g instant yeast
- 45g butter
- 290ml NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk with Real Oats and Quinoa Reduced Sugar
- 40g condensed milk
- 6g salt
- Preheat the oven at 160°C.
- Mix all flour & instant yeast inside the mixer bowl. Attach dough hook onto mixer machine.
- Pour in NUTRISOY Fresh Soya Milk with Real Oats and Quinoa slowly, followed by condensed milk.
- Mix till well combined.
- Sprinkle salt into the mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add in butter cubes one by one.