NutriSoy X Meatmen
Soya Milk Honey Fruit Cake
For cake lovers, this is one recipe you have to try out. This honey fruit cake perfected with NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk is the one you should bring along for that very special Christmas feast. Glaze some honey over and garnish it with nuts and dried fruits and you’re all set to go!
- 400g dried fruit mix
- 200ml NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk
- 200g salted butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 60g honey
- 200g eggs (4 eggs)
- 240g self-rising flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice or allspice
- Cook fruit in soy milk until the milk is almost fully absorbed into the fruit. Allow the mixture to cool. The fruit will absorb all the soy milk as it cools.
- Mix butter, brown sugar and honey until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs one by one.
- Fold in self raising flour and spice.
- Stir in mixed fruit.
- Bake at 150°C for 60 min in a lined 8 inch pan.