NutriSoy X Meatmen
Soya Milk Tart
Craving for some freshly baked tarts for the CNY season? Take a different twist to the tarts with a soya milk approach. Introducing the Soya Milk Tart made with NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk (Reduced Sugar) which is just as nutritious as well as delicious. You won’t be able to resist this easy and tasty treat!
Serves 20 pieces
- 180g unsalted butter, softened
- 90g icing sugar, sifted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 300g plain flour
- 40g corn flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 360ml Nutrisoy Fresh Soya Milk
- 6 sheets of gelatin or 1 ½ teaspoon instant jelly powder
- Cream butter and icing sugar until pale in colour.
- Beat egg in until well combined.
- Sift plain flour, corn flour and salt together, then stir in at slow speed until a soft dough is formed.
- Cling-wrap dough and chill for 1 hour or until firm.
- Divide dough into 20 pieces, then press dough into tart shells and trim off excess dough.
- Use a fork to prick the base of the tart shell, then bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes, until tart shells are golden brown.
- Remove tart shells from oven and cool completely.
- Soak gelatin sheets in ice-water until soft.
- Heat up Nutrisoy Fresh Soya Milk in a pot over low heat, until it is hot but not boiling.
- Squeeze out excess water from gelatin sheets, add to hot soya milk and stir to dissolve.
- Fill tart shells with soya milk mixture and chill in the fridge until filling is firm.
- Serve cold and enjoy.